Through the ministry of LWM, Jacki enjoys serving as guest preacher, retreat leader and teacher in a wide variety of ecumenical settings. Since 2000, she has led retreats and seminars on topics including organizational growth, befriending the Bible, forgiveness, clergy/activist wellness and spiritual disciplines.
Jacki has also served as Project Consultant for health ministry development in a number of faith and health settings, and led vitality and visioning efforts in the local church and denominational arenas.
For more information, send an email to Jacki or call 773-655-4357.
- Prayerful Living (Practicing the Serenity Prayer)
- Forgive for Life: Finding Hope, Help and Healing
- A Living Sacrifice: Biblical Principles for “Self” Care
- FeastFirst: Church Growth from the Inside Out
- Choose Life: Coming Out with Integrity and Creativity
- A Flourishing Life: Joyful Stewardship for Communities of Faith
- The Heart of the Matter: Supporting Your LGBTQ Loved Ones
- A Faith that Frees: Faith vs. Dogma
- Befriending the Bible: Reading with Devotion and Critical Thinking
- Interfaith Literacy and Dialogue
- Wellsprings of Wisdom (seniors’ programming)
- Customized programs are also available.
Contact Jacki for more information, including Rates and Policies.
Your comments or questions are welcome!
Powered by Fast Secure Contact Form