Cipro is used to treat different types of bacterial infections. It may also be used to prevent or slow anthrax after exposure. View all
Free AirMail Delivery.
Cipro is used to treat different types of bacterial infections. It may also be used to prevent or slow anthrax after exposure. Cipro is an antibiotic in a group of drugs called fluoroquinolones. It fights bacteria in the body. It works by stopping the production of essential proteins needed by the bacteria to survive. Cipro will not treat a viral infection such as the common cold or flu.
Take Cipro exactly as it was prescribed for you.
- Do not take it in larger doses or for longer than recommended by your doctor. Follow the directions on your prescription label.
- Take Cipro with a full glass of water (8 ounces). Drink several extra glasses of fluid each day while you are taking Cipro.
- Do not crush, chew or break the tablet. Swallow the pill whole. It is specially made to release medicine slowly in the body. Breaking the pill would cause too much of the drug to be released at one time.
- Cipro may be taken with or without food, but take it at the same time each day.
- Do not take Cipro with dairy products such as milk or yogurt, or with calcium-fortified juice. You may eat or drink these products as part of a regular meal, but do not use them alone when taking Cipro. They could make the medication less effective.
- Take this medication for as many days as it has been prescribed for you even if you begin to feel better. Your symptoms may get better before the infection is completely treated.
- If you miss a dose of Cipro, use it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not use 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Cipro.
Store Cipro at room temperature away from moisture and heat. Keep Cipro out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Ciprofloxacin hydrochloride.
Our price: $1.35
Our price: $0.29
Our price: $0.84
Our price: $0.30
Our price: $0.21
Our price: $0.30
Our price: $2.56
I have received my package from you. Thanks very much.
I got my package. I've done business with you in the past and I recommend you to anyone who wants a fair deal on medical supplies. Too bad you guys don't sell insulin.
This is to inform you that I have received my package yesterday. I want to thank you and other staff members of canadian pharmacy for your continous coordination and support for customers. I really appreciate the services of your pharmacy. Best Regards.
I have received my package and it is in fine condition. Thanks.
Jenny K. Schuster
Thanks so much! I really appreciate how helpful you've been and would recommend your company to anyone who asks.
Very pleased with shipment and customer service. Will place re-order very soon.